Technology @ Mānoa
Our classrooms have wireless network capability and are generally equipped to support technology-enhanced instruction.
- Serve as an innovator and a conduit for new technologies and their applications in society.
- Effectively employ the most up-to-date information and communication technology to enhance instructional activities, on campus and globally.
- Share new technologies and computer resources with underserved public schools and others.
- Provide accurate and current online information to students regarding admissions, programs, classes, faculty, and policies.
- Modernize the Mānoa website.
- Promote the use of technology through support services, professional development opportunities, and funds for computer hardware and software.
- Provide efficient and reliable technology and wireless network capabilities in classrooms, libraries, student housing, offices, and high public access locations.
- Modernize administrative information systems to reduce the paper environment and streamline business services.
- Assure equal access to technology including those with disabilities.