RIO Applications and Forms
RIO Registration and Change Forms must be submitted to Student Life and Development in Campus Center 208. Event and Fundraiser Forms must be submitted to Meeting and Events Services in Campus Center 209.
RIO Registration and Change Forms*
- RIO Application
- Change of Authorized Representatives Form
- Mail Box Form
- Locker Form
- Temporary RIO Application (2 months or less)
- Grade Disclosure/Release Form
Event and Fundraiser Forms*
- Fundraiser Form: RIO Fundraising Application & Finance Report
- Food Waiver Form: Request to Serve/Sell Food On-Campus
- Alcohol Waiver Form: Request for Service or Sale of Alcoholic Beverages by or to Students
*Note: The following forms are in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader to view and print the file.