The Office of Student Life and Development (SLD) is committed to providing a spectrum of involvement and learning opportunities for students through innovative programs and quality services which promote leadership, life skills, and personal development while enhancing campus life.
What is Student Life and Development?
SLD is here to help students with all of their involvement, leadership, and co-curricular needs. SLD can help students get involved with the following:
- 6 Chartered Student Organizations
- 200+ Student Clubs known as RIOs (Registered Independent Organizations)
- Leadership Courses and Workshops
- Intramural and Recreational Sports
- Leisure Center Activities
- Student Union Facilities
- Student Employment within our Department