The Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records and provides services in registration, enrollment and degree verification, academic transcripts, and veterans' educational benefits. Visit the Sitemap for a complete list of services.
Top Resources for Students
Add or Drop Courses
UHM Yellow Ribbon Program Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Application [PDF] for selected programs - Priority Deadline: July 15, 2016.
Spring 2016 diplomas are available for pick-up at the Office of the Registrar Service Window at QLC room 010.
Spring 2016 Grades May Have Caused Disenrollment of Fall 2016 Classes (Continuing Students)
Spring 2016 grades have been available for viewing on MyUH or STAR from Wednesday, May 18. If you did not meet all registration requirements (including minimum grade required for courses with prerequisites) for your Fall 2016 classes, you may have been automatically disenrolled from these classes (as well as all other classes affected by the disenrollment). Please check your hawaii.edu email for important notices.
Fall 2016 Check Class Availability (up-to-date online course listings)Fall 2016 Registration Dates
- Registration for All Incoming and Continuing Students (no late fee): August 15 to 21
- Late Registration (single $30 system-wide fee): August 22 through 31 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- UH Employee Registration: August 22 through 31 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Payment Receipt Deadline: August 31 at 4:00 pm (HST)
Fall 2016 Change of Registration Dates
- Last day to drop classes without "W" grade – August 29
- Last day to switch sections – August 29
- Last day to add classes – August 31 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) for Shidler College of Business 300+ courses - September 12 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) – October 21 at 4:00 pm (HST)