The Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records and provides services in registration, enrollment and degree verification, academic transcripts, and veterans' educational benefits. Visit the Sitemap for a complete list of services.
Top Resources for Students
UHM Yellow Ribbon Program Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 Application [PDF] for selected programs. Priority Deadline: July 15, 2015.
Summer 2015 diplomas are available for pick-up at the Office of the Registrar Service Window at QLC room 010.
Fall 2015 Grades May Cause Disenrollment of Spring 2016 Classes (Continuing Students)
Fall 2015 grades have been available for viewing on MyUH or STAR from Wednesday, December 23. If you did not meet all registration requirements (including minimum grade required for courses with prerequisites) for your Spring 2016 classes, you may be automatically disenrolled from these classes (as well as all other classes affected by the disenrollment). In order to remain in the course, you will need to immediately resolve these issues (unmet prerequisites, disenrolled corequisites, etc.) by contacting the department offering the course to obtain an override code before the disenrollment process begins. Please check your hawaii.edu email for important notices.
Spring 2016 Check Class Availability (up-to-date online course listings)
- Registration for All Continuing and Incoming Students (no late fee): January 6 to 10
- Late Registration (single $30 system-wide fee): January 11 through 20 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- UH Employee (Faculty and Staff) Registration: January 11 through 20 at at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Payment Receipt Deadline: January 20 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day to drop classes without "W" grade - January 19
- Last day to switch sections - January 19
- Last day to add classes - January 20
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) for Shidler College of Business 300+ courses - February 1 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) - March 11 at 4:00 pm (HST)