Skip to main content


Overload and Overtime

  • Request for Authorization of Overload (See your school/college/department personnel officer or administrative officer)
  • State of Hawaiʻi Individual Timesheet (D-55)
  • Authorization for Overtime Work (UH Form 10 DISB)

Quick Links

Contact Us

University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa

Human Resources

2500 Campus Road

Hawaiʻi Hall 115

Honolulu, HI 96822

Phone: (808) 956-0712

Fax: (808) 956-5683