The University of Hawaiʻi offers many employment opportunities, which are posted at workatuh.hawaii.edu and maintained by the UH System Office of Human Resources (OHR).
- Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT)
- Civil Service
- Student Employment opportunities are posted at the Student Employment and Cooperative Education website (SECE).
Other employment information can be found below:
Overload and Overtime
- Request for Authorization of Overload (See your school/college/department personnel officer or administrative officer)
- State of Hawaiʻi Individual Timesheet (D-55)
- Authorization for Overtime Work (UH Form 10 DISB)
Office of International and Exchange Programs for Employment-Based Visa
- Link to International and Exchange Programs website