The University of Hawaiʻi offers many employment opportunities, which are posted at workatuh.hawaii.edu and maintained by the UH System Office of Human Resources (OHR). You may search for positions by campus, discipline, position type, position number and posted date.
- Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT)
- Civil Service
- Student Employment opportunities are posted at the Student Employment and Cooperative Education website (SECE).
New Employee Orientation - E Komo Mai (Welcome)
Board of Regents Position Vacancies
- Form 64A (attach resume)
- Form 64B (enter credentials)
- Suggested Resume Format
- Suggested Resume Format – Large Font for APT positions
- Form 27A: application for community college faculty positions
- Form 27A-Large Font Format - application for community college faculty positions
Civil Service Positions