Skip to main content

International Visitors

Institutional Representatives

If you are visiting a specific department or unit, please contact them directly (see Academics). If you need assistance, you may contact the Office of International and Exchange Programs for guidance.

Visiting Scholars

International faculty and scholars wishing to come to UH Mānoa as a Visiting Scholar or other category usually should first make contact with a University department (see Academics) willing to be a sponsor. More information can be found at Faculty and Scholar Immigration Services.

Visiting Students

Students enrolled at an international university who wish to study at UH Mānoa for a short period of time, but do not have an official exchange program between their university and UHM, may be able to do so. Contact Mānoa International Exchange or International Student Services for options.

Prospective Students

Students wishing to visit the campus and gain more information for application purposes should contact the Office of Admissions and Records to schedule an official visit.