Skip to main content

International Agreements

The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa partners with educational and research institutions all over the world, providing networking and exchange opportunities for students, faculty, and scholars. UH Mānoa has partnerships with upwards of 300 overseas institutions at the University, College, and Department levels.

University level international agreements are overseen by R. Anderson Sutton, Assistant Vice Chancellor for International and Exchange Programs (OIEP) and administered by Manoa International Exchange (MIX).

Additional Information

Procedures for Establishing Academic Agreements (MOUs, MOAs)

For additional information, please visit International Agreements on the MIX website.