International Gateway House was constructed in 1962 and houses 208 residents. It was the first co‐ed residence hall at UH and was originally designed to house graduate students in a suite‐style setting (2 rooms with an adjoining bathroom). Gateway House was taken off line in September 2011 for repairs and re‐opened in August of 2012.
Located at the intersection of Dole Street and East West Center road, residents of Gateway House reside in double-room suites with shared bathroom facilities. An additional 24 residents share traditional double rooms with bathroom facilities. The building’s two 10-story towers, accessible by elevators, have views of the city of Honolulu and Manoa valley. The Gateway House Cafeteria is located in this building.
- Floors: 10 floors
- Laundry: 2nd floor both diamond head and ewa
- Kitchen: 2nd floor both diamond head and ewa
- Lounges: 2nd floor both diamond head and ewa
- Study Rooms: 16 (one on each floor both diamond head and ewa)
- 4 Minutes to Campus Center
- 8 Minutes to Hamilton Library
- 5 Minutes to Hale Aloha Cafe
Community Desk: 808-956-6181
2563 Dole St.
Honolulu, HI 96822