University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Student Housing Services

Latest News and Updates:

  • The Student Housing Services Office will be closed this Friday, July 3rd in observance of Independence Day (State Holiday). (July 1, 2015)

  • Expecting a Refund (security deposit, etc..)? (May 7, 2015)

Remember to update your mailing address on your MyUH account. This will ensure that refund checks are sent to your correct address. Note that mailing addresses which do not include apartment numbers (if applicable), will not be delivered by the postal service.

If you have a US bank checking or savings account, refunds can be deposited directly into your account via eRefund. Sign up for eRefund through your MyUH account.


Our assignment process will begin shortly after ​the May 1 priority application deadline and will continue throughout the summer.  ​Assignment contracts and invoices are sent to UH email addresses only and require a quick response. Please ​check your UH email address frequently for assignment updates and information​!

See archive for past announcements.