The Work Coordination Center (WCC) handles scheduling and room reservations for the usage of UH Manoa facilities during non-regular hours (i.e. weekends, holidays, and during semester breaks).
Classroom and Auditorium reservations for all regular hours (Fall and Spring semester, 7:30am to 6:00pm) are handled by Manoa Admissions and Records, Scheduling Office (956-7953)
Outreach College course reservations for Summer Sessions and Fall/Spring Extension evening hours (6:00pm to 11:30pm) are handled by Outreach College (956-7221). Email requests to email@example.com
To make a room reservation for weekend, holiday, semester break, and/or evening (non-Outreach College courses) use, see below:
1. Determine which facility you would like to use. See list of available classrooms and auditoriums.
|Reservations for the following are not handled by the WCC so reservations should be made directly with the organization listed:
||Reservations for the following Auditoriums are handled by the WCC (use on weekdays, after 6:00pm):
- School of Architecture auditorium -
- Art Building auditorium - 956-5270
- Athletic facility area, makai of the parking structure - Facilities section of Intercollegiate Athletics - 956-7350
- Campus Center Facilities 956-4817
- Kamakakuokalani Center 973-0989
- Kuykendall Hall auditorium - 956-8075
- Law building - 956-8395
- Music building auditorium - 956-7786
- Student Housing areas - 956-8177
- Webster Hall 101 - 956-8075
- Bilger 150
- Bilger 152
- Biomed B103
- Biomed T208
- Biomed T211
- BusAd A101
- BusAd A102
- Crawford 105
- Crawford 115
- George 227
- HIG 110
- Post 126
- Post 127
- PhySci 217
- Spalding 155
- St. John 11
2. Complete request form – see below.
Registered Independent Organization (RIO)
Registered Independent Organizations (RIO) or affiliates of an existing RIO, should obtain information at the Co-curricular Activities, Programs, and Services (CAPS) website.
Complete the "Application and Agreement for Evening and Holiday Use of University Facilities" form available at Campus Center 209 or at the Work Coordination Center (Facilities Management Office, Physical Plant Building, 2002 East-West Road). Currently this is a 5-part form as several departments are involved with room usage during non-regular hours, including Campus Security and the Custodial Section. We plan to make this form available electronically in the near future.
Obtain approval/signature from CAPS (Co-curricular Activities, Programs, and Services) and file any necessary supplemental forms (e.g. fundraising). Additional information can be found in the RIO Handbook located on the CAPS website (under “Getting Involved Registered Independent Organization RIO Handbook Using Other Campus Facilities)
UH faculty and staff can email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emailed requests should include the following information:
- Department Name and address
- Contact person’s information (name, phone & email)
- Name and brief description of event
- Date(s) and specific time of event (may also want to specify 2nd choice as a substitute)
- Facility or Room interested in reserving (may also want to specify 2nd choice as a substitute)
- Specify if the activity involves fund-raising, admission charge, donation requests, or any other type of charge.
- Other special considerations or remarks.
3. Note that reservations must be made at least ten (10) working days prior to use. FMO may not be able to accommodate requests made on short notice. The WCC reserves the right to change room assignments when necessitated by unforeseen conflicts.
4. If room use charges are assessed, you must pre-pay before a confirmation will be issued. Cancellations should be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the event for a full refund.
5. If your event/activity on the UH Mānoa campus affects traffic or requires parking accommodations, please coordinate with the Parking Office by contacting the Special Events Parking Manager at 956-6455 or email@example.com.
6. If security coverage is needed, please notify the Security Control Center at 956-8211 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the scheduled event.
7. The current University of Hawaii at Manoa facilities use policy and charges were approved by the Board of Regents in 1973. Click to see the facilities use policy and current rental charges.